An excellent addition to your Airstream's power toolkit, this 30-amp connector is a great option for when you only have access to 110-volt shore power. Whether you want to keep the batteries topped off while your Airstream is parked in the driveway or if you're camping at a location where you only have access to standard 110-volt outlets, this accessory is a must-have. Also know as a pigtail or dogbone, this accessory works specifically with the SmartPlug system used on late model Airstreams.
- Length: 4-foot extension provides ample length.
- Multi-Point Locking System: Side clips lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical connection from movement of the power cord.
- Weatherproof Seals: Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the interior of the plug body eliminate any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- Blue LED Power Indicator Light: Dual LED bulbs show when electricity is flowing.
- Tinned Wire: All SmartPlug marine cords have tinned wire to minimize corrosion.