Click for expanded view
A portable camp stove whenever and wherever you need it. Newly updated to assemble even faster (just a few seconds) and pack flat for storage.
Studier than a backpacking stove but still light enough to take car camping, rafting, or to the park for an afternoon activity with the family. Unlike many camp stoves, our Flatbrook Folding Stove can withstand the weight of heavy-duty cookware like cast iron skillets and Dutch ovens. This camp stove utilizes wood, coal, or pellets - leave the extra fuel canisters at home. Build a fire directly on the ground or use the bottom plate to create your fire. This camp stove is made of durable, heat-tolerant stainless steel that will keep for years of use and age beautifully.
Included heavy-duty poly/nylon bag keeps everything organized in one place with extra space to store a fire-starting kit or tinder.
• Sets up in 4 simple steps with updated design
• Stable tripod is sturdy enough for heavy cookware
• High-temperature, powder-coated steel
• Burn wood, coal, or pellets
• Packs flat for easy transportation and storage
• Included durable 600D Polyester Carry Bag
1 Flatbrook Folding Stove
1 Carry Bag
600° Powder Coated SPCC Stainless Steel
600D Polyester with 210D padded lining
Fully Assembled: 14" x 11" x 8"
Packing Size: 14" x 8" x 1"
Bag Size: 11.6" x 15" x 1"
Do not cook directly on the stove. Allow the stove to cool completely after use. Wipe off any soot and let dry if wet. Place in bag and store in a cool, dry place.
When In Use
Please exercise caution and be responsible when starting any open flame. Refer to local guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure the area you’ll be starting your fire is cleared of flammable debris or in a pre-designated fire pit.
• Do not handle or move with bare hands with an active flame inside.
• Ensure the steel has cooled before touching the stove with bare hands and when packing it up.
• Wipe down with a damp paper towel or cloth.
• To avoid rust and mold, allow to completely dry before placing in a storage bag.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: Can I store the Flatbrook Folding Stove outside for extended periods of time?
A: The Flatbrook Folding Stove is not meant to be stored outside for long periods of time. Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend storing your products indoors after use to help them last as long as possible and to avoid the need to purchase replacements.
©2023 Airstream, Inc. A Subsidiary of Thor Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved