STRONG. TOUGH. SIMPLE.
You love the freedom of adventure – even more, you love your Airstream and want to ensure it’s protected while you’re away. We know the anxiety that comes with leaving that beautiful silver bullet unattended – so, we set out to find a simple, yet durable device capable of keeping your home on wheels secure and safe when you're not around.
Checking all the boxes, these Deadbolt™ Blockhead™ trailer coupler locks fit the bill. Simply slide the mechanism over the lip of your trailer coupler, engage the lock and you’re all set.
Spend less time worrying about the security of your Airstream and more time experiencing all the world has to offer.
- Heavy wall cast aircraft aluminum body that provides superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Quarter-turn locking mechanism easily accessible on the front face of the lock
- Durable, exterior grade powder coat finish
- Double-sided automotive style key for easy insertion and removal
- Pre-2020 couplers fit all pre-2020 Airstream travel trailers and most rolled-lip style 2-5/16" lip-engaging, trigger style couplers. Coupler should have rolled-lip around the bottom. Maximum lip width: 4-1/2"
- 2020-Present couplers fit all 2020 and after Airstream travel trailers, as well as select 2” and 2-5/16" lip-engaging, trigger style couplers. Coupler should have flat lip around the bottom. Maximum lip width: 4-1/2"
More Airstream Security Solutions